• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

That time of year again

Curley

Hello girls.

Just two days until the season starts so thought I would pop by and wish everyone good luck for the season except for when you come up against the greens and as long as you finish below us! :D

if you do have a slow start then hopefully you'd have learnt your lesson from last season to not start any tisdale out petitions (rofl)

Would like to see all Devon clubs do well this year as long as Argyle come out on top of course.

COYG

grecian55

All the best for your lot over the season Curley ,and ,as you say ,all Devon clubs ,Enjoy the season .

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cheers Curley, look forward to the 6pts being ours this season (y)

ECFC traveller

Best of luck to both Devon sides this year. Torquay and of course the beloved Exeter City.

I hope the Cornish have an awful season. No friendly comments from me (y)

Silver fox

Hello girls.

Just two days until the season starts so thought I would pop by and wish everyone good luck for the season except for when you come up against the greens and as long as you finish below us! :D

if you do have a slow start then hopefully you'd have learnt your lesson from last season to not start any tisdale out petitions (rofl)

Would like to see all Devon clubs do well this year as long as Argyle come out on top of course.

COYG
Where's IJN these days?

Avening Posse

All geared up for a cracking season Curls, City surfing the crest of a wave, the Turks hopefully having a swim, and the greens at the edge paddling for dear life :)

Silver fox

All geared up for a cracking season Curls, City surfing the crest of a wave, the Turks hopefully having a swim, and the greens at the edge paddling for dear life :)
Have they got 11 players yet? (rofl)

Red N

Unfortunately I think Argyle will be promotion contenders. A young intelligent manager determined to make it further up the English leagues, setting the right example by moving to the area, already made some decent signings and will get His own way when the results come. The total opposite of Sheridan, unfortunately. I think Argyle will go up with us and this bodes well for our footballing backwater

Silver fox

Hope your Fooking wrong, but say I think your right RN, but ha little club Arggigle, and ****e place to live ;)

Red N

Hope your Fooking wrong, but say I think your right RN, but ha little club Arggigle, and ****e place to live ;)
Can't argue with that Foxey.