• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Teams we've not played.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
So three teams we've never played in a competitive game, Arsenal, Man City and Middlesbrough. Wonder if we'll ever draw them in a cup game? I think the only one we might play out of them in the league would be Boro, It could have been as earlier as next season if we'd gone up and Boro go down as they easily still can looking at the Championship table.

Red Devon

So three teams we've never played in a competitive game, Arsenal, Man City and Middlesbrough. Wonder if we'll ever draw them in a cup game? I think the only one we might play out of them in the league would be Boro, It could have been as earlier as next season if we'd gone up and Boro go down as they easily still can looking at the Championship table.
Back I the 80s we had an away game postponed at Darlington at about 1:30 pm.. Grecian Travel took off at speed and we managed to get to Ayrsome Park Middlesbrough just before kickoff I think Olds was driving that day:D

Last edited:

DB9

Back I the 80s we had an away game postponed at Darlington at about 1:30 pm.. Grecian Travel took off and we managed to get to Ayrsome Park Middlesbrough just before kickoff I think Olds was driving that day:D
Olds driving and you lived to tell the tale? 🤣🤣🤣

Red Devon

Olds driving and you lived to tell the tale? 🤣🤣🤣
I haven’t been on a minibus since 😂😂🤣

Oldsmobile-88

Back I the 80s we had an away game postponed at Darlington at about 1:30 pm.. Grecian Travel took off at speed and we managed to get to Ayrsome Park Middlesbrough just before kickoff I think Olds was driving that day:D
Yes..November 1987,drove the minibus a couple of times to Darlo when there were insufficient numbers for a coach...Glad we did Ayresome Park on that postponement,it was the only time I got to see a game at the ground.

Grecian 1901

League cup and FA cup head to head

League to follow

Grecian 1901

League

Grecian 1901

This is being updated

Grecian 1901

The rest of the stats collection is here,

There are a few things we are working on.
A to Z for first team
A to Z other players
Season by season all results all teams

Oldsmobile-88

The programmes from my collection of that day(I got the Darlo one later)
From memory,BE91051C-AFCB-40F8-8FF9-8E8FB6AA92D2.jpegA4EF217B-367E-4FCC-B365-D25B81002428.jpegMiddlesbrough beat Barnsley 2-0.