• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Team for Monday vs Colchester

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ah but Indo didn't either watch the game live, or listen to it, and his assertions and opinions are thus no doubt based on the 1min 59secs of the Sky highlights ! Perhaps his pontifcations should therefore be treated with a hefty "pinch of salt" at best, or at worst as ............. ! :ROFLMAO:
Get you

IndoMike

I wouldn't possibly like to make that comment as Indo is the font if all knowledge and clearly sees things from the other side of the world in ways we cannot imagine........... despite seeing it first hand and, not usually, on a small screen.
You started off well and then stumbled.

GrecianExile

2-1 to Exeter then 3-2 to us after extra time meaning the tie goes to penalties, after that I can’t predict how penalties will go, the proverbial “lottery”!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anybody in the team but Dickensian. He gave the goal away. Deano is much better.
Deano is better than Dickenson defensively, but attack wise I prefer Dickenson and as we need to attack on Monday I'd be choosing Dicky over Deano for the 2nd leg!

Grecianpasty

I'm fearing a Fisher and bowman combo up top.

Banksy

Can’t for the life of me see where our goals are coming from.Fear it will end a bore draw and they go through on that home goal. Cheltenham must be favourites after those first two games but as they say , there’s many a slip.

Ash

Please no! One of them. At most.

grecIAN Harris

Please no! One of them. At most.
The other has to be Ajose or Seymour. We need somebody who is going to be in the box and be able to sniff something out.

grecIAN Harris

You started off well and then stumbled.
Your ego's life is important.

IndoMike

Your ego's life is important.
What a load of cr*p you talk. Stick to football - at least you know a little bit about that.