TdF 2020

GJW

Only 4 British cyclists in it this year and I don’t believe any of them are GC contenders. Not sure who my money would be on this year, so looking forward to this with an open mind. Never been a lover of the sprint stages but hoping there are some memorable mountain stages with the GC contenders.

Rosencrantz

Hopefully Adam Yates can grab a stage win somewhere on the way. Intro and Jumbo-Visma look the strongest line up but both Bernal and Roglic had problems in the Dauphine. Kruijswijk pulling out for Jumbo-Visma could tip the scales Ineos's way. But it is more open this year with the lead up disrupted and a surprise winner wouldn't be, er, surprising 🙂.

GJW

and you also get to see the odd naked person running in front of the camera or someone dressed as a banana or superhero, bit like football really.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
and you also get to see the odd naked person running in front of the camera or someone dressed as a banana or superhero, bit like football really.
Lots of idiots getting in the way of the riders on the steep climbs, or waving flags in their faces. Or even worse in previous years, with Chris Froome as the target.

Red Devon

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to the letour as always, the late August start certainly feels strange to the normal three weeks in July I’ll catching up with the highlights on ITV4 every evening.