• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Taking the Mickey (Mouse)

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Perhaps you should get Delboy back yourselves, Ryan "All time" Lowe has completely forgotten what a win is ! 😎

Spoonz Red E

Where did I say we were good? Just better than your shower of serial losers, not much to shout about though...

Maybe if you got a proper manager in like Derek Adams you'd be half competent. Even Ryan Lowe has been a manager the same amount of time as Matt Taylor and has achieved twice as much, what a shambles you are.
Tell it to your 'bank manager'.

Grecian2K

Oh dear. The pustulent Pube is back for his annual visit.
School must be out again (for summer)

STURTZ

Where did I say we were good? Just better than your shower of serial losers, not much to shout about though...

Maybe if you got a proper manager in like Derek Adams you'd be half competent. Even Ryan Lowe has been a manager the same amount of time as Matt Taylor and has achieved twice as much, what a shambles you are.
Depends what you mean by "acheivements".

If you're talking about a promotion which bankrupted a club into oblivion followed by a further promotion when his expensively assembled team were promoted by dubvious default, then well done. if your talking about bringing on six academy players and building a team capable of forming the nucleus of a squad which will be a force for years to come then it has to be Matt Taylor.

Oh and by the way, 4:0!:p

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm just delighted that they haven't sacked Lowe, which I assumed would be a given considering the second half of the season they had. With Captain Sawyer retiring through injury and Ryan Lowe remaining at the helm, they'll be relegated next season, no doubts about it.