• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tagg Must Go

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
IIRC, he said in either the Mail or Times interview that if he wasn't going to stay then he would go now and not hang around until November.
My recollection too but cannot be arsed to find the link.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
The outstanding loan has a definite value but otherwise ownership or a portion of it would be very difficult to value, IMHO. The club has no real assets but any sensible offer would need to be put to a vote of the Trust membership whether for all or for a share of the their holdings.
Reasonably sure that after what occurred at one or two other clubs, such as Lincoln and Swansea, It’s not quite this straight forward. My very vague recollection is that it would require not just a majority, but an overwhelming majority of Trust members [not just those who vote], perhaps 80 per cent, to enforce such a sale. And I for one am extremely glad that’s the case.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
The outstanding loan has a definite value but otherwise ownership or a portion of it would be very difficult to value, IMHO. The club has no real assets but any sensible offer would need to be put to a vote of the Trust membership whether for all or for a share of the their holdings.
Reasonably sure that after what occurred at one or two other clubs, such as Lincoln and Swansea, it’s not quite this straight forward. My very vague recollection is that it would require not just a majority, but an overwhelming majority of Trust members [not just those who vote], perhaps 80 per cent, to enforce such a sale. And I for one am extremely glad that’s the case.

LOG

Reasonably sure that after what occurred at one or two other clubs, such as Lincoln and Swansea, it’s not quite this straight forward. My very vague recollection is that it would require not just a majority, but an overwhelming majority of Trust members [not just those who vote], perhaps 80 per cent, to enforce such a sale. And I for one am extremely glad that’s the case.
Be that as it may :), that scenario would also be fine by me.

Northern Red

The future of the club is in a worse position than thought as it's clear the trust board are weak, they are struggling to build on the trust membership & if it came to having to find a buyer it's not straight forward & the future of the club could be at risk & you are happy with it this way.

Tisdale needs to go

Tagg needs to go

The trust need to wake up and take charge if they can't put the club up for sale

LOG

Will you be putting a resolution to the next AGM?

IndoMike

FFS. TISDALE IS STILL UNDER FEKKIN CONTRACT. He can still be manager if he wants, without signing anything, up until whenever sometime in November. He doesn't have to say anything to anybody.
But he's certainly said a lot.

IndoMike

Be that as it may :), that scenario would also be fine by me.
Thinking of buying, Log?

Alistair20000

Lionel's organ playing is very profitable Indo.

LOG

Thinking of buying, Log?
I am putting together a consortium with Northern Red penciled in as both first team manager and club Chairman. ******** will be our go to PR guru, in a non executive role, for the important stuff and 007 as programme editor and webmaster for the day to day comms. Fan engagement is important to me.

Malcs will be what i call our Optimiser, the 20/20 man with the vision, the over the top optimism, no holds barred vision of where we are heading.

More to follow.