• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tagg Must Go

Andy Holloway

PS.
What has this to do with JT and the thread title?

Last edited:

Andy Holloway

PS.
What has this to do with JT and the thread title?
This is what the PS was supposed to have been to:

You need to write to Wemberleigh Stadium PLC - who dictate who sells THIER tickets - and not EXEWEB - who have no input whatsoever in any shape or form in ticket sales!

Northern Red

The Trust needs to take charge & get rid of Tagg, We are not moving forward.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
You are Wozzer and I claim my £5.

Northern Red

You are Wozzer and I claim my £5.
Who ?

Tagg Out

Terryhall

In amongst all the rest of PT's post match interview was a little nugget of a sentence that next season may be under a new chairman.

Could be nothing, could be a slip of the tongue and he meant to say something else, who knows. But he did say it.

https://www.devonlive.com/sport/football/football-news/every-word-paul-tisdales-post-1617084 (in the answer to the last question - "...whether I'm the manager or somebody else is, or somebody else is the chairman or not...")

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
In amongst all the rest of PT's post match interview was a little nugget of a sentence that next season may be under a new chairman.

Could be nothing, could be a slip of the tongue and he meant to say something else, who knows. But he did say it.

https://www.devonlive.com/sport/football/football-news/every-word-paul-tisdales-post-1617084 (in the answer to the last question - "...whether I'm the manager or somebody else is, or somebody else is the chairman or not...")
Thats interesting. I heard a while ago now from a reliable source that the relationship between JT & PT wasnt all that clever; and that much of the blame levelled at PT should really be aimed at JT. I think whether you like it or not JT is a powerful man at SJP.

Andy Holloway

Thats interesting. I heard a while ago now from a reliable source that the relationship between JT & PT wasnt all that clever; and that much of the blame levelled at PT should really be aimed at JT. I think whether you like it or not JT is a powerful man at SJP.
"You heard...." ; Was that when you were in the toilet talking to yourself?

Fareham Grecian

Thats interesting. I heard a while ago now from a reliable source that the relationship between JT & PT wasnt all that clever
What an absolute pile of crap. You live in a fantasy world.

David Treharne

I'd agree with the first six words of this sentence and possibly words 12 onwards as well. What is so disappointing is that there has been so little evidence of succession planning. It's almost inevitable that at some time (possibly in the not too distant future) either the acting Chair on the manger will depart, yet apart from a lot of hand wringing on both sides of the go/stay argument very little thought seems to have been given to "what now". In my view this is the responsibility of the Trust Board who (notionally - but don't start me) have the power to insist on planning for the future. It's evident from the experience with a previous incumbent of the chairmanship that like many of the decisions that are being taken around the club there is no plan B, yet alone plans C & D.

As a "rose tinter" over Club ownership I'd have to admit that Trust ownership hasn't quite worked out in some of the ways that might have been expected - but that's the nature of experiments - nonetheless as a pattern for pushing forward its a good one - if the Trust Board were able to lay out a plan for even the next five years it would overcome the feeling that decisions are being made in an incoherent way about certain areas of Club development it would help stabilise events and give a sense of purpose and direction which in many places isn't happening at the moment. I'm not talking about a plan like the ill fated V10 & V20 but an outline of objectives to overcome the sense of inertia that permeates part of the organisation at the moment.

Last edited: