• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

T.V. adverts you can't stand

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
"Amazing skin !"

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
The after shave and perfume ads they bombard us with this time of the year all do my head in but top of the list has got to be those three drips who say "Daisy Daisy Daisy".

Tim Long

The after shave and perfume ads they bombard us with this time of the year all do my head in but top of the list has got to be those three drips who say "Daisy Daisy Daisy".
Likewise. The way they laugh as if either they've never heard the word 'daisy' before or it's the ten millionth take and the director has said he'd accept the next take whatever.
Honourable mentions for the Natalie Portman one that ends with her saying "What would you do for love?" to which I reply "**** off, Portman", and Johnny Depp's 'Sausage'.
This is from yonks ago but clearly the advertising of celebrity fragrances hasn't moved on

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
The advert for DuckDuckGo internet security where the man from Google is stood behind watching everything you do I'll be watching you !

Available from . . . . . Google !

Verisure alarms,what a bunch of snowflakes !

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Ian Botham Revitive advertisement irritates me intensely not least because I am a massive fan of his :mad:

Oldsmobile-88

The Ian Botham Revitive advertisement irritates me intensely not least because I am a massive fan of his :mad:
The product is not much cop either.. My good lady bought one...Never happy unless she is buying all sorts of crap.

Alistair20000

The product is not much cop either.. My good lady bought one...Never happy unless she is buying all sorts of crap.
I understand. Same issues here. :)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
The Tenna pants new ones ! The one where she is in a yoga class "letting it all go" and the one at the concert sat on someone's shoulders saying " I cant believe I'm doing this "

Way too much information ladies !

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
The latest effort from Trago is grating my gears with that chap's wobbling head and shoulders. Stop fidgeting matey fgs.