• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

T.V. adverts you can't stand

Juan Kossof

Gotta be Safestyle UK for me. Quite an effort of will not to put my foot through the screen.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
thank god for sky +

ExeterCity

gocompareee <- shut up

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
thank god for sky +
And V+ .. the x32 Fast forward function makes viewing ads a choice not a duty...

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bump !

There's a wine advert that's been on for months, a man shouting on top of a mountain, a lady getting her diploma and so forth. "That's a splash of the bold" they say. No idea what it's all about and don't know the name of the wine even. Hate it.

Fail.

iscalad

Smug git with a beard on E-Harmony.

Reactions: DB9

Alistair20000

Beagle Street adverts.

Matey below is a dead ringer for Jethro but annoys me intensely whereas Jethro makes I laugh.

I think I may have posted this on another thread but it is worthy of several more of these 💩💩💩💩💩💩

1631698316761.png

Banksy

Amongst numerous others ( I’ve now developed a system of quickly muting the tv within a split second of the many that annoy me) , bleddy Eamonn Holmes and his artificial whinging about his aching back and ageing problems. All designed to skilfully increase his pension pot. Don’t want to know matey I’ve got my own problems. And those crappy security alarm adverts , not to mention the sudden spate of electric car ads.( Thinks , I’ll just rustle up forty grand from under the settee for one.)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Beagle Street adverts.

Matey below is a dead ringer for Jethro but annoys me intensely whereas Jethro makes I laugh.

I think I may have posted this on another thread but it is worthy of several more of these 💩💩💩💩💩💩

View attachment 7033
Couldn't agree more. Just who is this obnoxious character supposed to appeal to ?