• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Swindon v ECFC

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Weather Forecast now light rain - Bring your sou'westers

Grecian_in_Plymouth

should be a cracker and I fancy us to win now

Do people still do this?! I bet these are the fans who sit down near the back and then moan that they can't see. Rather than take seats further down where they can sit in peace and have no issues they'd rather sit near the back and moan. The only reason i'd defend them is if the seating was individually ticketed and it was a game where everyone had to sit in the specific seats they were sold. Otherwise everyone with half a brain knows that the back rows will be full of standing fans as a matter of course.
Man! Seriously? I have unreserved tickets, so as ever I know what I'm walking into based on my extensive experience in the past! If I sit and get a good view, all well and good! If not, me and my son will stand where we get a decent view of the pitch. We've sold it out.....why would we moan?

Ashford Grecian

Best thing to do, haven't got bores trying to sit down at the back then
Stand at the back as usual is my plan

Blacky

How many seats in the unreserved stand - and will we fill that too?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stand at the back is fine. But some of us need to sit. All good so long as the idiots who want to stand at the front (eg the last time we played at Gnome Park) can be persuaded to go to the back. Who polices the cutoff point, though?

tonykellowfan

The Stratton stand which is the uncovered bit that has now been opened, holds 2100, so I can't see us selling that out as well.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does anybody know how many tickets have now gone?

exeter-loyal

Does anybody know how many tickets have now gone?
I'm hoping pushing 1,300. Spoonz will have the main update!

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm hoping pushing 1,300. Spoonz will have the main update!
We'd sold about 1,250 as of lunchtime today.
Also another 300 tickets received in the post so about 350 left to sell from us at that point.

That would bring us up to 1,600 advance sales if all sold.
The away capacity at Swindon is 2,200 and there will be pay on the day at the same as the advance price.