• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Swindon Away - Sat 12th August

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are we all in the Arkells? I can see us getting close to the 1200 capacity especially if we win tomorrow

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Are we all in the Arkells? I can see us getting close to the 1200 capacity especially if we win tomorrow
That's what my tickets says. Would be nice to have the stand behind the goal as well.

Oldsmobile-88

How much are we charging for away fans this year.....
The same,but a discount if brought in advance (they were last season)

Two wrongs do not make a right...

Oldsmobile-88

Ticket split on the train to Swindon..Exeter St D to Taunton to Bristol TM to Swindon..All off peak day returns,travel on any service..Saves a few quid & brings the cost down to around £40..

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whatever we were sent down from Swindon has been sold. Only pay on the day available.

Doubt we were given many.

Oldsmobile-88

Whatever we were sent down from Swindon has been sold. Only pay on the day available.
I would recommend anyone buying a pay on the day ticket to get it as soon as they are near the ground.

The last visit a couple of years ago,resulted in a long queue at the ticket booth & some fans missing the KO. .I expect there will be more Grecians on Saturday than there were for that mid week game..

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We took 506 for the League Cup two season ago. I would expect it to over over 750 this Saturday.

Red Devon

Count me in!

Owens

Where's everyone meeting for a drink before the game?

Oldsmobile-88

Where's everyone meeting for a drink before the game?
On the train,as soon as we reach Tiverton Parkway...:D :D...Even though our leader RaWZ is taking a sabbatical this season,the RaWZ Tours rule will still apply...