• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sutton United versus Exeter City Official Matchday Thread

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
What should be a decent enough back four, solid, reliable midfield three and there is potential in that front three. I'm guessing Matt Jay has been struggling with Covid for him not be starting and the same for Taylor.
According to the manager's last interview Taylor has been struggling with an injury; unfortunately that seems to have been the story ever since we signed him but hopefully he will have the chance to play a run of games soon and we will be able to see why the club rated him highly enough to give him a 3 year contract.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good to see Tim Dieng back. He gives us another threat at goal.

grecIAN Harris

According to the manager's last interview Taylor has been struggling with an injury; unfortunately that seems to have been the story ever since we signed him but hopefully he will have the chance to play a run of games soon and we will be able to see why the club rated him highly enough to give him a 3 year contract.
It's visable already, he just needs to get games together and get shot of the rustiness that hampers him.

grecIAN Harris

Stubbsy to score on his League debut................

rifraf

I'm guessing Matt Jay has been struggling with Covid for him not be starting and the same for Taylor.
[/QUOTE]

...... or there's a very serious offer on the table in the transfer window? (Not really ........ just rumour-mongering).

Grecianpasty

You can't expect miracles with that team, but it definitely has promise. We needed some freshness in the squad and now we have (all but in unfortunate circumstances).

wiveygrecian

I'm guessing Matt Jay has been struggling with Covid for him not be starting and the same for Taylor.

...... or there's a very serious offer on the table in the transfer window? (Not really ........ just rumour-mongering).
[/QUOTE]
Two teams interested already I hear

CWH-NYC_

For a makeshift team it looks pretty decent to me. Now for them 3 points please.

Oldsmobile-88

Razor spotted in the home end making a row 🤣

A ejection as per Rochdale is imminent.

543BC045-6CE5-46C3-BD2B-0F9008CF40CB.jpeg

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will be a tough test for the centre-half but am excited to see Chieck make his debut. Presumably MJ isn't fully fit but hopefully he has enough in his legs to have an impact in the second-half. Apart from the players who were known to be injured not to many other absentees - I can only think of Rowe, Daniel and Coley.
And George Ray, how could I forget him!