• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sutton away New Years Day

Information

Here is a good shot as well explaining what is going to be there in future as well

Watch from about 3 mins 20 secs in

Anyone know if this has sold out?

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone know if this has sold out?
It has at the moment.
Due to Covid uncertainty there's a very slight chance that some may be returned as unwanted.
There'll be a check up in case.
Nothing guaranteed 'though.

It has at the moment.
Due to Covid uncertainty there's a very slight chance that some may be returned as unwanted.
There'll be a check up in case.
Nothing guaranteed 'though.
Thank you. I will keep an eye open this week otherwise I may end up in the home end!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m likely to be going now and, if I do, I’ll also be in the home end. When I give the signal, start punching, yeah?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Need to win this one to at least get into play off spots when Buster Boris locks us down !

Gatekeeper

Away supporters are allocated the Collingwood Road end of the VBS Community Stadium (aka The Borough Sports Ground), this is the east end of the stadium nearest to the town. The away turnstiles are in the north east corner of the ground, accessible from Collingwood Recreation Ground. If travelling by train West Sutton station is closest but the nominated pub by agreement with the police is the Old Bank in Sutton High Street (use Sutton station). There is no parking available at the ground other than for pre-booked blue badge holders. There is parking a short walk away in the Gibson Road municipal car park. Spectators who want to use the dedicated wheelchair viewing area must book in advance.

Supporters' coaches should drop their passengers in Collingwood Road, by the railway bridge, and spectators then have a 100 yard walk through the park to the away turnstiles. Coaches can park up in the Kimpton Road industrial estate. Coaches must not, for any reason, use Gander Green Lane. This is a busy residential road with cars parked both sides of the street and there is no access for away supporters into the stadium at this end of the ground.

Information

Attendance today is 3,278 with 482 travelling supporters from Exeter,