• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Supporters Trust Fans Forum - Thursday 27 July

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
"Fan's Forum returns with special guest Gary Caldwell
Everyone is welcome to join us for our Q&A on Thursday, July 27 at SJP as we chat to the manager about the upcoming season.
Doors open at 6pm."

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's already prepped his stock answer regarding lack of signings.

"We have lots of offers out for players who we're hoping we can get over the line in the coming days and weeks. We know we have to be patient to bring the right players into this football club, they need to be the right fit not just in footballing terms but also a certain type of personality. We would have liked to have the squad in place and all out on the grass on the first day of preseason but that's not always possible and we'll continue to work hard everyday to get the right players into this football club"

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's already prepped his stock answer regarding lack of signings.

"We have lots of offers out for players who we're hoping we can get over the line in the coming days and weeks. We know we have to be patient to bring the right players into this football club, they need to be the right fit not just in footballing terms but also a certain type of personality. We would have liked to have the squad in place and all out on the grass on the first day of preseason but that's not always possible and we'll continue to work hard everyday to get the right players into this football club"
To be fair I think that's basically bang on...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
To be fair I think that's basically bang on...
Agree 100% he is a football manager not a miracle worker.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will someone in attendance be asking how they intend to spend the Ampadu windfall?

Pete F

Will someone in attendance be asking how they intend to spend the Ampadu windfall?
Morning Hants , I'm hosting the forum and that question is on my list for me to ask Nick Hawker who will speak after Gary. Of course I'll be asking Gary about where the club is, with transfers in at this moment in time , how are the new players settling in , his thoughts on how pre season training has gone . My email is [email protected] if you would like me to ask a question on your behalf. Please note, the YouTube link won't get posted online until about 30 minutes before the start ( which is 18:30 ) . Looking forward to seeing poeple either in person or online on Thursday for which shoukld be an intersting forum.
Pete

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Morning Hants , I'm hosting the forum and that question is on my list for me to ask Nick Hawker who will speak after Gary. Of course I'll be asking Gary about where the club is, with transfers in at this moment in time , how are the new players settling in , his thoughts on how pre season training has gone . My email is [email protected] if you would like me to ask a question on your behalf. Please note, the YouTube link won't get posted online until about 30 minutes before the start ( which is 18:30 ) . Looking forward to seeing poeple either in person or online on Thursday for which shoukld be an intersting forum.
Pete
Chance for Exmouth to raise his grievances, perhaps he will report back once he has an answer and then stop quibbling about them!

larrywilkie

Hopefully all the keyboard warriors who are saying that GC has lost the dressing room, and they don't like his training regime, or his transfer activity, will go along and put that to him face to face?

Number13

Hopefully all the keyboard warriors who are saying that GC has lost the dressing room, and they don't like his training regime, or his transfer activity, will go along and put that to him face to face?
Gladly if I was in the area. Its about asking why someone like Caprice, with Key always leaving, didnt want to stay and be first choice wing back. Or asking why we havent yet, with a week to go, strengthened in any of the areas it was obvious we needed too?