• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Superbowl L

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's the 50th playing of the 'greatest show on earth' tomorrow. Denver Broncos v Carolina Panthers in San Francisco.

Denver have good de-fense and an aeging legend at quarterback in perhaps his last game. Carolina are all brash, high octane, in your face offence epitomised by their brash, in your face quarterback.

Head says Panthers, heart comes down on Denver. 11.30pm ko, live on BBC 2 and Sky.

Anyone else watching?

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't think of anything worse but Broncos will win.

Antony Moxey

Looking forward to it, been watching NFL on and off since the mid 80s and not missed many Superbowls in that time. Head says Panthers by double figures at least, heart says the same, love exciting new talent like Cam: built like a defensive end, speed of a wide receiver, agility if a running back - it's a new breed of quarterback these days.

Panthers by 20.

Silver fox

Sooner watch paint dry.

ecfc70

Panthers for me but the Broncos have an annoying habit of pulling things around..........half time show by Coldplay, Beyonce and Bruno Mars should be interesting

angelic upstart

Broncos I want to win, as I'm Denver in all American sports. Panthers should walk it though.

Antony Moxey

Panthers for me but the Broncos have an annoying habit of pulling things around..........half time show by Coldplay, Beyonce and Bruno Mars should be interesting
It's funny but I hate the half time shows, I'd rather they did it all pre game before the broadcast starts. It goes on late enough as it is without having to wait an extra half an hour listening to what invariably is middle of the road lift music.