• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Trampus

[QUOTE="Trampus,
I am neither a complete idiot or a troll.
Which bit are you missing, we'll have a whip round.
[/QUOTE]
I’m not missing anything, I doubt you have have two pennies or brain cells to rub together.

wiveygrecian

Hopefully the big man J !!

Edna Clouds

Which bit are you missing, we'll have a whip round.
I’m not missing anything, I doubt you have have two pennies or brain cells to rub together.
[/QUOTE]
I've been reading this thread but haven't posted because there is NO news yet. But I am reminded - reading bits of it - of the proverb "Even a fool seems wise until he opens his mouth". Please stop posting drivel. You are making yourself look stupid.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
GK - Matej Kovar

Just a guess, his move to Cheltenham fell through so he's available. Only came back from Man Utd's pre-season tour yesterday so makes sense that it wouldn't be announced today
Really hope not. I’ve seen some of his ‘highlights’ following his loan at Swindon and he looked, erm, shocking.

Agent Andy

Cant say no more but will be in place by the fans forum obviously 😂😂

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cant say no more but will be in place by the fans forum obviously 😂😂
Obviously.

Trampus

I've been reading this thread but haven't posted because there is NO news yet. But I am reminded - reading bits of it - of the proverb "Even a fool seems wise until he opens his mouth". Please stop posting drivel. You are making yourself look stupid.
[/QUOTE]
Hi Edna, really appreciate you not posting.

Banksy

I can’t believe we’ve moved to doing word searches on this thread.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Hopefully the big man J !!
Unless he's missing a letter at the end of the first and last name it's not Jokull Andresson ;)

IndoMike

I congratulate Exeweb. Even a thread about nothing attracts 220 pages of posts. Imagine if there was a thread about the rare Borneo 3-legged venomous spider - could go viral.