• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Actually yes, our Youth is not as quality as expected, we have lost some good loan players from last season and will still be relying on Jay and Nombe upfront this coming season. So who in league two in two seasons time do you look forward to playing most.
Cheer up Joe, the window isn't shut yet.

We are Exeter City, we will spend most of our existence in League 2 with occasional visits to League 1, just enjoy the ride or support someone like Liverpool.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Actually yes, our Youth is not as quality as expected, we have lost some good loan players from last season and will still be relying on Jay and Nombe upfront this coming season. So who in league two in two seasons time do you look forward to playing most.
(123) Tumbleweed - perfect for every awkward moment - YouTube

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Crawley want to sign him on a permanent transfer. Doesn't mean they want to pay a fee.
Pompey probably not happy to accept being paid in crypto currency ? :unsure:

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hey you know what? I have a great idea. Let's spend a load of money to get some really good players in then when the money runs out and they all bugger off we can look forward to playing teams in League Two for 10 years.

Grecian Ed

Coley and Bass in the team, very fishy indeed.

scottus86

So, signings don't look imminent. I'm going to try some positivity.

Matt Jay is a good intelligent football player with great finishing and technical ability, he could easily learn to be a Jamie Cureton type of player and could be equally prolific.

Josh Coley could easily play back up to Sam Nombe. He has the right physical attributes, a good work rate and a bit of flair about him, he just needs to focus and gain some composure so he finishes his chances.

Sonny Cox is a young and capable player who can be given 10 to 15 minutes at the end of easier games to rest either Jay or Nombe.

Our midfield is packed with capable players already and with Jevani Brown playing Infront of them, they shouldn't struggle to create chances.

We do need a left wing back to challenge Sparkes and offer some competition for places. Key and Caprice are both very capable players.

CB is pretty well covered for now. Pond should be in and around the team.

Goalkeeper. We need one.

We lack squad depth, I'm sure there are capable players available.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone thinking that the Social Media team have forgotten how to post emojis on twitter, or is it going to be 4 days 'til kick off and no incoming, still plenty of time 🤞

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Cheer up Joe, the window isn't shut yet.

We are Exeter City, we will spend most of our existence in League 2 with occasional visits to League 1, just enjoy the ride or support someone like Liverpool.
I guess that there is a lot to be said about a day out in Harrogate!

Red Monster

Maybe Matt will bring our 5 new signings to the fans forum
tomorrow evening 😉

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe Matt will bring our 5 new signings to the fans forum
tomorrow evening 😉
Have Air Traffic Control been notified of these porcine aerobatics over the mouth of the Exe ? :p