• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

ExmouthMart

If that’s the case , I can see Lee leaving pretty soon , he’ll want to be no 1 next season , Taylor obviously dosnt rate Lee so he should look for pastures new 🤨
“He'll have his ups and downs in the next few seasons and the next few months, we've just got to support him through that because we feel there's going to be an outstanding goalkeeper there, and there already is for his age.….” Matt Taylor who clearly thinks he’s the new Andy Woodman obviously…..

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some of the Bass related puns have now been used several times which is wasteful.

It's time now for a fish in sea.

AmberRed

I believe he’s joining us on a free transfer
With a year left on his contract and Crawley having already put in a bid to sign him permanently, I don't think there's any way we would get him on a free!

Squeezebox

Please can we just sign a player who has a surname that it's impossible to pun!

DawlishBouy

With a year left on his contract and Crawley having already put in a bid to sign him permanently, I don't think there's any way we would get him on a free!
Crawley want to sign him on a permanent transfer. Doesn't mean they want to pay a fee.

ExmouthMart

Crawley want to sign him on a permanent transfer. Doesn't mean they want to pay a fee.
According to their website Crawley have signed Corey Addai as back up to their regular keeper Glenn Morris.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

To summarise this thread we haven't signed anybody yet , but we are hopeful that we will secure the services of Goalkeeper Alex Bass from Portsmouth....

Have I missed anything?

To summarise this thread we haven't signed anybody yet , but we are hopeful that we will secure the services of Goalkeeper Alex Bass from Portsmouth....

Have I missed anything?
Yup you've summed up 2076 posts in one post :D

AmberRed

According to their website Crawley have signed Corey Addai as back up to their regular keeper Glenn Morris.
They signed him back on the 4th July but he's very inexperienced, they have been in for Bass after that time! Their current no.1 is 38 Yr old so obviously looking for someone with a bit of experience to fill the gap.

Average Joe

Have I missed anything?
Actually yes, our Youth is not as quality as expected, we have lost some good loan players from last season and will still be relying on Jay and Nombe upfront this coming season. So who in league two in two seasons time do you look forward to playing most.