• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think Chimesy has things pretty much spot on with the above post. I’d just add that if things aren’t looking good mid season, then there’s always the option of getting a few players in come January. Just read on another forum that Cheltenham apparently did just that least season.
The half built new training facility might be more of a draw for better players in January than it is now, which might be another reason KMT is holding fire on his incomings.

ryancooper327

Seems like Norwood is off to Rovers.

andrew p long

as Crawley have thrown money at Telford, and may do more of the same, might Tom Nichols become available on loan come late August?

(Yes, I know, awful isn't it, to think about possibly getting in players not wanted by a moneybags team in the league below!)

Antony Moxey

What on earth would we want that cry baby for?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone know which day the squad travels to Wales this week? I’d love to think we could get someone on board before we go, or while we’re there, but have a feeling nothing much will happen.

From next Monday 4th July, players contracts will have expired so I assume things will start to happen in general across the leagues and fingers crossed we can get business done.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
From next Monday 4th July, players contracts will have expired so I assume things will start to happen in general across the leagues and fingers crossed we can get business done.
Sign in haste, repent at leisure.

I wonder how many players will learn that the hard way?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
What on earth would we want that cry baby for?
Crybaby?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
....awaits mention of the A word

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
....awaits mention of the A word
...the one that has Fred fuming?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone know which day the squad travels to Wales this week?
Tuesday.