• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Red & White

Daft argument. So was Kevin Miller.
And Jamie Coppinger...

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes agreed but people criticised Bowmen for his scoring record but at least he could run and jump
Flack as I say was a good club servant that’s all
Others have backed my opinion…..dare I say it but you appear to have your own agenda.

However to bring this thread back on subject…….Huddersfield are at Wembley and if they are promoted I would not be adverse to seeing Phillips back on loan……he looked promising at times and managed properly could be one for the future.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Daft argument. So was Kevin Miller.
You beat me too it although for what it is worth I would say ludicrous.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I see Bradford have snapped up a goalkeeper from Southampton, Harry Lewis. I wonder if he was on our radar?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see Bradford have snapped up a goalkeeper from Southampton, Harry Lewis. I wonder if he was on our radar?
Doubt it. He’s a young ‘keeper and I get the feeling MT would want a more experienced head in that position. Could be wrong though.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds like we're looking at another loanee goalie

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rotherham have released Joe Mattock. He's 32, a left-back, decent pedigree.

Grecianpasty

Rotherham have released Joe Mattock. He's 32, a left-back, decent pedigree.
Would be the type of signing MT has alluded to wanting to sign. An experienced player who has played in the championship. I wonder if location would be an issue, seeing as how he has played up north for the best part of his career.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would be the type of signing MT has alluded to wanting to sign. An experienced player who has played in the championship. I wonder if location would be an issue, seeing as how he has played up north for the best part of his career.
Sounds a very similar pedigree to Colin Daniel🙄

Grecianpasty

I see Freddie Ladapo has also been released by Rotherham. Would be a great signing, but I'd imagine one of the big boys in league one would be looking at him.