• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Cowshed Grecian

What do you mean 'was a fighter'? Still is and will pick a fight with anyone regardless of age of sex, ask anybody at the Winkleigh - Tipton St John game earlier in the season that ref abandoned because of Flackie's behaviour.
Pleased to confirm i've had the pleasure to find that out, playing against Flacky and back in the day Trevor Morgan!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
So what page do you think we’ll get to before any concrete Summer Transfer news is confirmed :unsure::sneaky:

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
So what page do you think we’ll get to before any concrete Summer Transfer news is confirmed :unsure::sneaky:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

jimmy

Can we not turn the Summer Transfer Thread into a Flackie was great/rubbish debate please! (No, I'm not a Mod!!)
Well, the thing about Flacky though....

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can we not turn the Summer Transfer Thread into a Flackie was great/rubbish debate please! (No, I'm not a Mod!!)
You’ll get a lot of flack for doing that.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't want Lewis back, too injury prone.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good servant just not a good player
You don’t score as many goals as he did if your not a decent player.

Also he may have scored a lot of goals with his head but I can still remember him showing a fair deal of football ability with the ball at his feet……scored our last football league goal the season we went down and our first in the Blue Square league……he is a true City legend.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
You don’t score as many goals as he did if your not a decent player.

Also he may have scored a lot of goals with his head but I can still remember him showing a fair deal of football ability with the ball at his feet……scored our last football league goal the season we went down and our first in the Blue Square league……he is a true City legend.
Disagree. Stalwart, yes. Legend, no.

burtiew

Jay Stansfield on a season long loan, and given the no 9 shirt. (Written in the stars)