• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jeez guys, get his name right FFS or he might not even want to come here anyway ! :confused:
It's Ashley NADESAN !

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
In the 3 years before signing for us, Jevani Brown only had 14 goals, 12 assists in 99 Apps (all at L2 level also). Outscored and out-assisted by Naesden's in terms of stats.

And had his 2nd worst season (stat wise) as league 2 player the year before joining us. I don't think Naesden is league one quality either, but I wouldn't always base your judgements on stats.
Brown isn’t and never will be a striker. Nadesan very much is a striker so you’d expect him to outscore Jevani.

Intheknow84

So when’s the retained list out?
I would guess end of this week?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
So when’s the retained list out?
I would guess end of this week?
I'd wager it may even be before that. There were one or two people on the parade tonight who looked like they knew their fate.

manc grecian

Tom Barkhuizen released by Preston. Wages again an issue

Tim Long

Jeez guys, get his name right FFS or he might not even want to come here anyway ! :confused:
It's Ashley NADESAN !
Those who read Private Eye might prefer him to be (nearly) referred to as 'Neasden'

Cowshed Grecian

Can’t wait for this thread to be 100 pages long with 40 suggestions from intheknow all of which go elsewhere
Will Grigg...pass it on

STURTZ

Those who read Private Eye might prefer him to be (nearly) referred to as 'Neasden'
Think I'd rather sign Sid and Doris Bonkers.

iscalad

Will Grigg...pass it on
Is he still on fire?

Rosencrantz

Tom Barkhuizen released by Preston. Wages again an issue
Injury and Covid plagued end to this season. Quality player although will probably be in demand. Interesting to see Izzy Brown also being released. A lost talent from showing early promise at youth level. A season out with a ruptured Achilles and in need of a career rehab. Again I think there will be plenty above our wage structure interested if even only tentatively with short term contracts or trials.