• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

rooecfc

Naesden???? You are having a giraffe?!?!?!!!! He's a League 2 flat track bully at best, 19 goals in 104 games over three seasons at Crawley.
Fair enough yeah he doesn’t have the best goal scoring record, but he has pace and if we are signing a back up to Nombe he would be a decent shout? We aren’t gonna sign a 20 goal a season striker

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can’t wait for this thread to be 100 pages long with 40 suggestions from intheknow all of which go elsewhere

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can’t wait for this thread to be 100 pages long with 40 suggestions from intheknow all of which go elsewhere
To be fair most will eventually go somewhere....just not Exeter

Bridgy 81

I don’t think the EFL transfer window opens until 10th June, so although we may hear something about out of contract players incoming I don’t suppose they, or any transfers involving a (small) fee, will able to be confirmed until after that.
Although that dates probably coincides roughly with our return to training?

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pierce sweeneys mate turned up at the cat and fiddle a few years back. He didn't sign for us either

Memphis09

They have correct on occasions but generally not good

AndyR

I've renewed my contract with City again, Stagecoach Stand, Block C.

I'll get my coat......

Cowshed Grecian

Ozzie Zanzala will be the first signing.
I have no idea why he would be.

StudentGrecian

Naesden???? You are having a giraffe?!?!?!!!! He's a League 2 flat track bully at best, 19 goals in 104 games over three seasons at Crawley.
In the 3 years before signing for us, Jevani Brown only had 14 goals, 12 assists in 99 Apps (all at L2 level also). Outscored and out-assisted by Naesden's in terms of stats.

And had his 2nd worst season (stat wise) as league 2 player the year before joining us. I don't think Naesden is league one quality either, but I wouldn't always base your judgements on stats.

Trapdoor

In the 3 years before signing for us, Jevani Brown only had 14 goals, 12 assists in 99 Apps (all at L2 level also). Outscored and out-assisted by Naesden's in terms of stats.

And had his 2nd worst season (stat wise) as league 2 player the year before joining us. I don't think Naesden is league one quality either, but I wouldn't always base your judgements on stats.
8 in 23 for Carlisle before going to Crawley. Not bad.
Also Crawley are pretty bloody awful in midfield. They just hoof the ball and hope him and Nichols can do something with it. I think he's got some good ability and is at a prime age.