• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Agent Andy

Sheffield wed get stockdale , chat going round that Bishop will end up at Wycombe and Cams available for transfer or loan 🤞🤞🤞

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hoping for something soon. Hypothetically... How do you think we would do in the league if we didn't get anyone in and had to play with the players we have? Is anyone going to find that league 1 is a league too much for them?
I dont think either of our goalkeepers are ready yet so they'd struggle, and the team would also really struggle with only 2 recognised strikers, one of which has no experience and is probably still a season away from the first team. So to answer your question, we'd really struggle as we currently are.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sheffield wed get stockdale , chat going round that Bishop will end up at Wycombe and Cams available for transfer or loan 🤞🤞🤞
Oh no what a disaster it would be if we missed out on Bishop and were forced to get Dawson back.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

SaintJames

Oh no what a disaster it would be if we missed out on Bishop and were forced to get Dawson back.
I cant even begin to belive this has even a smidgen of a chance as the feeling in seeing him sign for a rival L1 club will just be too much!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I guess if MT is showing players around the area this week, the lovely weather showing Devon at its best could help convince one or two players to sign on. Scorchio!!

ExmouthMart

I guess if MT is showing players around the area this week, the lovely weather showing Devon at its best could help convince one or two players to sign on. Scorchio!!
Everywhere looks nice when the sun shines…… More pertinent questions on their minds would be how much are you paying and can I have a ‘McArdle’ clause in my contract. Also whatever else make sure you get a guarantee that they can train on any surface in any weather and if it doesn’t work out make sure there isn’t some unexplained reason why they can join the coaching staff even though you are the Manager it’s nothing to do with you. Note to KMT, check your lessons learned file and don’t make the same costly mistake again.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Everywhere looks nice when the sun shines…… More pertinent questions on their minds would be how much are you paying and can I have a ‘McArdle’ clause in my contract. Also whatever else make sure you get a guarantee that they can train on any surface in any weather and if it doesn’t work out make sure there isn’t some unexplained reason why they can join the coaching staff even though you are the Manager it’s nothing to do with you. Note to KMT, check your lessons learned file and don’t make the same costly mistake again.
McArdle Clause?

Pretty sure KMT checked the lessons learned file' last summer even though many of us didn't realize until later in the season.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think he's talking about an Ajose clause.

Pobbop

Maybe the heat is having an effect on his utterly pointless anti-City rants, as they make even less sense than normal.