• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Is it right that clubs can loan players from 7 days after the transfer window closed?
No, that was the old system.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is it right that clubs can loan players from 7 days after the transfer window closed?
No, the paperwork had to be submitted before 11pm yesterday.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
It could be bigger with the Trust ownership model, but it has to grow organically, better performances, more bums on seats, more sponsorship revenue, more money from player sales and so on.

I’d personally much rather we try to do that than play boom or bust millionaires toy like so many other clubs.
Compare the club today to the club in 2012...
What happened in 2012?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
What happened in 2012?
London Olympics

crocks

Are you getting the feeling that this is all a big pr*ck tease?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you getting the feeling that this is all a big pr*ck tease?
Not sure why taggy would have made comments this morning on twitter to suggest otherwise?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure why taggy would have made comments this morning on twitter to suggest otherwise?
I think they are just bigging it out, getting the party poppers from B&M ready for the announcement, and prosecco from Tesco's (other supermarkets are available - but they don't give you clubcard points)

andrew p long

the longer this goes on, the less I like it. I'm beginning to fear that there was a deal close to the deadline but there has been a technical hitch like paperwork not arriving on time, so whatever deal there was has been scuppered. Bizarre to send Coley out without a replacement and thus on deadline day reduce the size of the already paper thin squad.

Colesman Ballz

Hands up who still believes in Father Christmas ! :unsure:

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
the longer this goes on, the less I like it. I'm beginning to fear that there was a deal close to the deadline but there has been a technical hitch like paperwork not arriving on time, so whatever deal there was has been scuppered. Bizarre to send Coley out without a replacement and thus on deadline day reduce the size of the already paper thin squad.
But Taggy's tweet was this morning and the deal would have had to be completed last night at 11.00 (or 23.00 for Intheknow). When Taggy tweeted he would have known for sure whether it was confirmed or not.

Pretty rubbish banter from them if it's a wind up considering the fan base and MT are unhappy with the summer window so far.