• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
There's still 3 and a bit weeks to go before the transfer window closes.
Oh God, is there? Three more bloody weeks of watching paint dry. "The Thread about Nothing". I can't take any more : I'm off to the Double Doors pub. Took up beer drinking again last night after years of wagon

IndoMike

From Devon Live : you gotta laugh
Transfer latest
Exeter City not expecting new signings this week

Rosencrantz

From Devon Live : you gotta laugh
Transfer latest
Exeter City not expecting new signings this week
You sure do have to laugh. This week ends tomorrow 😂

Squeezebox

TRANSFER LATEST: Fans not expecting any new signings this year...

IndoMike

You sure do have to laugh. This week ends tomorrow 😂
The fact that the news was no news was the laugh for me. Seeing the bold headline grabbed my attention and I was expecting a photo of Stockers back in a red and white shirt. I should have known

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matt on need for new strikers:
“It wasn’t just that moment, it’s every moment of the game because, we are two (strikers) short now, and we are one injury away from being drastically short and having to rejig the while structure and system of the team,” Taylor added.

“We are desperate for players and desperate for centre forwards, but as I have said all along, I can’t create extra money. I can’t force loan clubs to release their players earlier than they want to and we are in the loan market for a reason and that’s because we can’t afford to sign permanent players of any quality.
Well that's one way to deal with only having one striker - go 4 up before you have to substitute him.

IndoMike

Well that's one way to deal with only having one striker - go 4 up before you have to substitute him.
Well, you should tell Matt : because as you have seen he says he is desperate to bring in strikers.
But let's not take anything away from our great start to the season.

Topsham Boy

The fact that the news was no news was the laugh for me. Seeing the bold headline grabbed my attention and I was expecting a photo of Stockers back in a red and white shirt. I should have known
You can but dream.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Although the season has started and we have had a thoroughly enjoyable win over our promotion rivals we still need them there signings, where's AA with his updates from the hedgerow. Is Isaac Vassell still limping around the training ground, any other new faces now we are second in the league. Need to know!

Banksy

Although the season has started and we have had a thoroughly enjoyable win over our promotion rivals we still need them there signings, where's AA with his updates from the hedgerow. Is Isaac Vassell still limping around the training ground, any other new faces now we are second in the league. Need to know!
Scouting the Exeter and District Sunday Football League at this very moment. Many a gem to be found there…..