• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like another day has gone without any news. This is so f'ing boring. I really had high hopes for today, no idea why, maybe because the season starts in 5 days 🤷‍♂️
Tomorrow it is then!…maybe. Hopefully!!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tomorrow it is then!…maybe. Hopefully!!
fingers crossed 🤞

Might even say a little prayer 🙏

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
We have just bust a gut to get promoted to league one from league two. We all know that standards are substantially higher in league one and that we will need a core of better players to compete and survive there. As yet we have signed no-one who reflects this given. Have we tried and failed for all kinds of reason or have we assumed we can make do with what we have? Why is it preposterous to know which it is?
I really can't believe that you are asking that question. The answer is so painfully obvious, that only a complete idiot or troll would ask it ! :p

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
We have just bust a gut to get promoted to league one from league two. We all know that standards are substantially higher in league one and that we will need a core of better players to compete and survive there. As yet we have signed no-one who reflects this given. Have we tried and failed for all kinds of reason or have we assumed we can make do with what we have? Why is it preposterous to know which it is?
OK I'll bite.
Matt has already said we have missed out on players who decided to go elsewhere.

Agent Andy

It’s not Bass

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Maybe the fax machine is broken?

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
It’s not Bass
Give a clue then to at least show you are as much in the know as you claim......don't want you getting a reputation like our very own intheknow!! 😂 😂

donkey

GK - Matej Kovar

Just a guess, his move to Cheltenham fell through so he's available. Only came back from Man Utd's pre-season tour yesterday so makes sense that it wouldn't be announced today

Trapdoor

Well you can't say we're not building towards the season.........
Pleased to see the club doing the hard graft and getting the groundwork in place for future developments.

Trampus

I really can't believe that you are asking that question. The answer is so painfully obvious, that only a complete idiot or troll would ask it ! :p
I am neither a complete idiot or a troll. If the painfully obvious answer is a) we have failed to sign those that we wanted to, for whatever reason or b)we decided to stick with what we have then just fecking well tell us. we shouldn’t need 2000+ posts to establish the truth.