• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Holiday plans...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've got Lyiv on my bucket list. Leave London early and travel by train to Vienna. From Vienna catch the night train to Kiev and wake up in Ukraine. A little reminder that it's not some far off country!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Istanbul next week! Flying though.

Putting together to go from Aldershot to Genoa, then spend a couple of days doing the Cinque Terre on the line from Genoa to La Spezia.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Istanbul next week! Flying though.

Putting together to go from Aldershot to Genoa, then spend a couple of days doing the Cinque Terre on the line from Genoa to La Spezia.
**** Waiting for Europe to go into lockdown now Hants has made his holiday plans **** 🙂

iscalad

I've got Lyiv on my bucket list. Leave London early and travel by train to Vienna. From Vienna catch the night train to Kiev and wake up in Ukraine. A little reminder that it's not some far off country!
How's this going?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How's this going?
I wrote it after the invasion!

Guess I'll leave it for ten years. :(

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gozo this summer. For those who’ve not heard of it, it’s a small island off Malta. Very much untouched and there are some lovely places to visit plus the sea is really warm and clear. The only thing is, we’re going in July when the temperature is likely to be 40 degrees c. Scorchio!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Gozo this summer. For those who’ve not heard of it, it’s a small island off Malta. Very much untouched and there are some lovely places to visit plus the sea is really warm and clear. The only thing is, we’re going in July when the temperature is likely to be 40 degrees c. Scorchio!
We did a day trip from Valetta in February. Some great historical stuff that we didn't really do justice to. Good place to visit.

Bridgy 81

I’m waiting until 23rd June this year before I make any holiday plans for July, August or September.
I’m hoping to fit in a couple of short breaks.
They’ll be in the UK and there’s every chance they’ll coincide with some of our early away fixtures!

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Nowhere abroad. Probably just going to do the North Cornish coast in my motorhome.

IndoMike

A long weekend in Singapore and/or a long holiday in Ubud, Bali and/or just hanging out at home making a nuisance of myself. A combination of being hesitant to leave our beloved cats in the hands of other members of the family and a certain lethargy after the Covid era makes me think it could be the last choice : lost my travel bug.