• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Holiday plans...

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just received an email from Eurostar inviting me to France if I've been double vaccinated :) Then it reminds me that France is on the amber list 😢
But according to reports today, They might be changing the rules that if you go to a country on the Amber list and you've been double vaccinated and can prove you have, then you won't have to self isolate on your return

Alistair20000

But according to reports today, They might be changing the rules that if you go to a country on the Amber list and you've been double vaccinated and can prove you have, then you won't have to self isolate on your return
Yes I have read that too this morning but as Bunter and his hapless team are prone to change the goal posts at short notice any bookings abroad look risky to me.

A trip to France appeals but I see they still require mask wearing outdoors at all times so I don't think I want to bother with that.

DB9

Yes I have read that too this morning but as Bunter and his hapless team are prone to change the goal posts at short notice any bookings abroad look risky to me.

A trip to France appeals but I see they still require mask wearing outdoors at all times so I don't think I want to bother with that.
France have now said its no longer compulsory to wear masks outdoors unless in a crowded area.

IndoMike

Trip to Bali cancelled 😢
Big one planned for next year, Mr. Covid permitting.
Stuck inside these 4 walls with the Memphis blues again.

Alistair20000

France have now said its no longer compulsory to wear masks outdoors unless in a crowded area.
Must be a very recent change

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That would be great. Might as well reward the vaccinated.

DB9

Must be a very recent change
It's on the BBC news website, In their covid "Thread"

DB9

That would be great. Might as well reward the vaccinated.
Indeed Hants, Might be worth being an old git like a lot of us on here who've been double vaccinated! 😉🤣

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
In four weeks time I'll be trundling long the Adriatic Coast from Bologna to Brindisi. Planning my visit to the Primitivo Museum in Manduria.

Or will I be in Scotland? Or plan C, Norfolk.

iscalad

In four weeks time I'll be trundling long the Adriatic Coast from Bologna to Brindisi. Planning my visit to the Primitivo Museum in Manduria.

Or will I be in Scotland? Or plan C, Norfolk.
If you go to Scotland be sure to give Manchester a wide berth.