• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Holiday plans...

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bizarrely I had a email from Tui yesterday telling me I can print off my e tickets for my flights to Marrakesh for the 4th May !!

I had a email 2 days previously informing me that all flights & holidays up to the 16th May were officially cancelled..
It's what happens when robots take over the world.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I quite fancy a few days away within the UK. Quite fancy North Devon and a chance to look at the places I lived when I was very young. Still feel quite unsure: how busy; and whether we're really welcome. Looking at Holsworthy.

DB9

I quite fancy a few days away within the UK. Quite fancy North Devon and a chance to look at the places I lived when I was very young. Still feel quite unsure: how busy; and whether we're really welcome. Looking at Holsworthy.
White Hart in Holsworthy might do for a couple of days or a quiet cottage just outside of the town?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
White Hart in Holsworthy might do for a couple of days or a quiet cottage just outside of the town?
Pub would be ideal. Just unsure whether I should do it!

DB9

Pub would be ideal. Just unsure whether I should do it!
It use to be ok mind it's been a while since I've seen it from the inside, Look online and see what you think, If you only want it for sleeping and breakfast then explore the area it might be ok

Antony Moxey

We’ll be motorhoming around Cornwall this year. I‘d quite like to try and help local businesses if I can so intend to stay in the UK for the time being and because of current uncertainties then reasonably local too.

Was planning a sneaky weekend away in Miami in December but that might just be on hold now.

Dannyred

We’ll be motorhoming around Cornwall this year. I‘d quite like to try and help local businesses if I can so intend to stay in the UK for the time being and because of current uncertainties then reasonably local too.

Was planning a sneaky weekend away in Miami in December but that might just be on hold now.
Yes local seems the best plan, I would of loved the new city shirt by now to wear, always comes out to late.

Legohead

Banned
Yes local seems the best plan, I would of loved the new city shirt by now to wear, always comes out to late.
You wear a football shirt when out in public when there is no match on? How old are you Danny? 7? ;):LOL:

Rosencrantz

What date constitutes late? And if the shirt always comes out "late" do you never buy one?

Just curious.

iscalad

What date constitutes late? And if the shirt always comes out "late" do you never buy one?

Just curious.
Don't hold your breath for an answer