• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Holiday plans...

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Might pop in, I hear Captain Sensible frequents the Marine Tavern on occasion these days
Well they do have a open mike session once a week. Yes, I heard the Capt had visited.

Avening Posse

Don't think they brew Fosters in Oz these days..
Coopers Pale Ale and Carlton Draught seem to be the beers that pretty much all the pubs sell, with plenty of others on show too. Not sure I’ve ever seen Fosters since I moved here

Oldsmobile-88

A few days in Fort William after watching the Grecians at Port Vale, then Dundee/Ballater for the rest of the week. That’s my Scottish fix for a few months.
I doubt there will be much sunshine compared to the last few destinations posted on the thread 😁😎😎

Avening Posse

A few days in Fort William after watching the Grecians at Port Vale, then Dundee/Ballater for the rest of the week. That’s my Scottish fix for a few months.
I doubt there will be much sunshine compared to the last few destinations posted on the thread 😁😎😎
Is a curry in Dundee on the itinerary this year 😀

Oldsmobile-88

Is a curry in Dundee on the itinerary this year 😀
That was a great night...Unfortunately the Curry House we all went to has shut. I visited it in 2020 just before the pandemic, was going to go again on my last visit to Dundee in 2022, but it had closed for good 🙁

There is one just as good in Fort William.