• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Holiday plans...

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
We plan to go to one of our favourite places in Indonesia in June - Ubud, Bali - followed by some time down on the coast (Sanur, Seminyak).
What summer holiday plans do you have?

mustangspeed2006

A friend and I will be driving around Denmark taking in some golf courses and breweries at the end of July.

I'm also intending to come back to Devon for a few days, hopefully coinciding the trip with the start of the new season.

IndoMike

A friend and I will be driving around Denmark taking in some golf courses and breweries at the end of July.

I'm also intending to come back to Devon for a few days, hopefully coinciding the trip with the start of the new season.
Sounds good. Recommend you play golf before going to the brewery: golf balls are expensive :)

mustangspeed2006

Sounds good. Recommend you play golf before going to the brewery: golf balls are expensive :)
:D

With my game, a couple of beers might actually improve my score!

We had actually thought about doing our little golf tour in Scotland, but some of the green fees were truly extortionate (to be expected for the best courses in the world, but still). Denmark was the next choice, as it's just across the border, the playing fees were cheap, we have various friends there to stay with and it's a new country to tick off the list for me.

IndoMike

:D

With my game, a couple of beers might actually improve my score!

We had actually thought about doing our little golf tour in Scotland, but some of the green fees were truly extortionate (to be expected for the best courses in the world, but still). Denmark was the next choice, as it's just across the border, the playing fees were cheap, we have various friends there to stay with and it's a new country to tick off the list for me.
Never been to the those Northern countries, but would like to of course. My plans to travel the world and work in every continent got hampered, usually by women..(facepalm)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Missing the Jersey friendly at the end of June, as we're off to Slovenia. Fly in to Venice and collect a hire car then over the Julen Alps to Lake Bled, then on to Ljubljana.

In September we're taking the car to Ireland and renting a cottage somewhere near the Ring of Kerry.

Got some epic train journeys planned. If I get the leave approved then in June I'm catching a couple of trains and doing Czech and Slovakia. I'd like to do the 12 EU countries that I've not visited before halloween, but lack of holiday time and of course money probably means it's not going to happen.

IndoMike

Missing the Jersey friendly at the end of June, as we're off to Slovenia. Fly in to Venice and collect a hire car then over the Julen Alps to Lake Bled, then on to Ljubljana.

In September we're taking the car to Ireland and renting a cottage somewhere near the Ring of Kerry.

Got some epic train journeys planned. If I get the leave approved then in June I'm catching a couple of trains and doing Czech and Slovakia. I'd like to do the 12 EU countries that I've not visited before halloween, but lack of holiday time and of course money probably means it's not going to happen.
Love travelling, especially to new places. All sounds good. Thank God for holidays..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Love travelling, especially to new places. All sounds good. Thank God for holidays..
I'm absolutely useless at sitting on a beach or by a pool. Need to be doing something, exploring!

IndoMike

I'm absolutely useless at sitting on a beach or by a pool. Need to be doing something, exploring!
Can't sit on the beach here : far too hot. Love swimming though, and walking through the countryside.

elginCity

West Wales. Hiking in the Cambrian mountains and exploring the Pembrokeshire coastline, all we need is good weather !