• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer 2019 - Possible signings

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ajose looks like it's on. C&F.

Last edited:

simcity

Source????

ryancooper327

I’m not massively knowledgable of the youth player positions so bear with me. I think the squad is looking good myself, albeit needing a few more additions. MT has mentioned loans to plug gaps after the permanent signings are done. I think a RB and CF should be the remaining permanents if budget permits...

Edit: I know it’s a slow back 4. I’ve just put the players in rather than pick a line up

Last edited:

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
And Cureton had only scored 2 in 20 in the 2 years before he joined us the first time; then 1 in 19 for Orient before re-joining us.
Sometimes it depends on the club and the player. Ajose can score at this level; just needs someone to get the best out of him. Definitely wouldn't write him off on the basis of stats...
Agreed. The stats dont necessarily tell the whole story.
If he comes at a reasonable price and works hard for us, you would get no complaints from me. I would love nothing more than for him to come in and start banging them in for fun.

Jammers20

3 more signings RB,CF and loan Keeper and think that will be decent.

IndoMike

Based purely on youtube highlights Ajose is definitely a fox in the box. Hopefully Max's post is correct and if he is joining us he will settle in quickly and do the biz. I approve of this (speculated) signing

Leads

Does everyone think a 3rd keeper is necessary? I’m not convinced...

Heysham Mike

Does everyone think a 3rd keeper is necessary? I’m not convinced...
One is needed for the Under 18s at the very least, like Felix Norman last season. Better to get a young keeper in who the Club can work with and hopefully, eventually, be first team material.

Temporarily Exiled

From Taylor's interview in Jersey, that's exactly what he's after - a young keeper with potential to challenge in the future. Lots of young players move around academies, I imagine it'll be something in that vein (or a young player that wasn't offered pro terms by another side).

IndoMike

Max. Any follow-up on this?