• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Strikers

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
how good was brunt anyone when he was fit at the arse wipes ? i never saw him i know theres no point thinkin him for decent bac up ect ect atm just wondering
They were sorry to see him leave, the Pasoti crowd in the main rated him, and they are not shy slagging off their own

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
nah mate his gut hangs over his shorts, that aint strength it's LARD...
He will have his body fat measured & be doing fitness tests all the time - leave the lad alone

Well-known Exeweb poster
He will have his body fat measured & be doing fitness tests all the time - leave the lad alone
why, he's a PROFESSIONAL athlete representing a pro club and to do his job as well as he can ,, well thats it he cant, cos he's visibly out of shape. remember a video that the club did about a shared flat he lived in and the others took the **** out of his diet, if he wants to step up then he needs to shape up, simple.

Number13

Where is Jamie Cureton now coz as sure as heck even at 40 plus he would probably score more than any of our current crop.
At Bishops Stortford in the Southern Prem (Tivvys division) and yep, still scoring....

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
At Bishops Stortford in the Southern Prem (Tivvys division) and yep, still scoring....
Always like Jamie when he was here but don't think we need anymore ex players coming back.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
nah mate his gut hangs over his shorts, that aint strength it's LARD...
I wish I was as lardy as Sweeney.

He’s a big frame but I wouldn’t say he’s carrying extra timber.

cityregular

The playing policy is WRONG Any neutral visitor would have difficuties in knowing which
was the home team.

Poor old Stockley,you can't help feel sorry for the lad. How about 4 4 2 for a change!!!
We would be in a right old mess without him.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We need the other players to chip in with a few goals. Taylor, Harley, Boateng and Edwards for example. We've not been short of chances in the last two games, just an inability to put it in the back of the net.

IndoMike

We need the other players to chip in with a few goals. Taylor, Harley, Boateng and Edwards for example. We've not been short of chances in the last two games, just an inability to put it in the back of the net.
I remember a Harley goal v Huddersfield 6 years ago. Great goal and helped save us from the trapdoor. Whatever happened to that Harley and who is this imposter who wears the Harley shirt now? Come on Ryan. Wake up from your hibernation and rekindle the spark from the past. You can do it, mate.

Last edited:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I remember a Harley goal v Huddersfield 6 years ago. Great goal and helped save us from the trapdoor. Whatever happened to that Harley and who is this imposter who wears the Harley shirt now? Come on Ryan. Wake up from your hibernation and rekindle the spark from the past. You can do it, mate.
Harley was in the form of his life during our L1 days. He completely ran the show in a number of home games that I saw with the Leeds game standing out.

He's a really gifted player and still fizzes the ball around beautifully but he has lost his match winning moments that he used to have. For me he still warrants a starting place as we're a better team with him in it. For some reason he appears to be the sort of player fans love to hate and he's the first player they'll have a go at when things are going badly. I think its because he's not the blood and guts player that all fans love to see. I think this is a misguided opinion though and I reckon if you looked at the stats Harley would cover as much, if not more, ground than anyone else during a game.