• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Strikers

OK, we lost Watkins & Wheeler last summer. So maybe that explains how we managed to end up being so toothless this season.
We had Rueben Reid , but sold him. Bought J. S
We have Ryan Brunt- unfit. Simpson- unfit or not rated. Macalinden- out of favour. Jay - not good enough or not given a chance.
In effect we have one striker . The rest don’t play. How’s that going to get us promotion.
Don’t get me started on the midfield.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't forget the lad from Spurs who is locked in the bogs at the cat and fiddle. Tisdales nonsense about strengthening in the window is coming back to kick us in the balls. Reid was better than all of the stockley alternatives.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Heaven forbid Stocley gets injured. We should have brought somebody in during January. I appreciate we tried and missed out but surely there was someone available

ECFC89

We have Loft, Brunt, Simpson, Jay and McAlinden and none of them ever play back to back 90 minutes.......

****ing joke of a recruitment process.

contrabombarde

Whatever happened to Sparkes who was to become our saviour? Genuine question.

Antony Moxey

We have Loft, Brunt, Simpson, Jay and McAlinden and none of them ever play back to back 90 minutes.......

****ing joke of a recruitment process.
TBH they don’t play back to back 90 seconds, let alone minutes. Good job we signed that lad from Spurs on loan, he’s making a massive difference.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't forget Ryan Loft!

Alistair20000

Out of favour with The Cheese due to bad attitude and cockiness...........or so I have heard.

Early Bath

He presents the Breakfast Show on BBC Radio Devon :)

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Heaven forbid Stocley gets injured. We should have brought somebody in during January. I appreciate we tried and missed out but surely there was someone available
It makes you wonder how hard we tried remembering according to the maestro players ring him to ask to come and play for us !!?