• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Strangler ticket/s for this Friday

Jean Jeannie

Anyone wishing to go to this at the Great Hall I may have one possibly two tickets cost £23 each - pm me and make me an offer. I will know for definite around 10am tomorrow morning.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lash,said he forgot it was this Friday,Jean...!...A pity,because he missed the gig last year, at The Riverside as well..

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Which makes you John Ellis of The Vibrators then.
Now, if the mighty John Ellis had still been plying his trade with the Stranglers...

Oldsmobile-88

Now, if the mighty John Ellis had still been plying his trade with the Stranglers...
I was listening to Flying Duck Theory & Keep it Clean in my van today....

Jean Jeannie

Lash,said he forgot it was this Friday,Jean...!...A pity,because he missed the gig last year, at The Riverside as well..

I know thing is he said I wanted to see them that's why we booked them! Ever seen the film Gaslight?

Jean Jeannie

I've made my mind up and will go on my own if I have to. Anyone curious enough to come along too it'll be my treat.

Jean Jeannie

Spare ticket now gone. :)

Oldsmobile-88

I know thing is he said I wanted to see them that's why we booked them! Ever seen the film Gaslight?
Yes..A classic...Made around 1944,starring Ingrid Bergman