• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage vs Exeter prediction and discussion thread

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m not sure I care what the result is at the moment.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
The signing who came into the loudest chorus of groans. Possibly the only signing that was met with general negativity, I think?
If only we had listened to the Burton fans about him...😉

Avening Posse

I think we’re gonna get pumped. Cannot see anything else unfortunately

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sinisalo has been decent enough but anyone would think he's been like prime Schmeichel, I don't recall him making many saves you wouldn't expect him to make?

I like him but I think a lot of the praise is slightly OTT.

*I sound like Roy Keane - 'It's his job'

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Sinisalo has been decent enough but anyone would think he's been like prime Schmeichel, I don't recall him making many saves you wouldn't expect him to make?

he made 3-4 very good saves at Fleetwood…

and at HT turned to the away end and put his hands ups apologising for the performance which i thought was a nice touch.

spodman

Though to be fair I think Jules has 'outperformed' Hartridge in a defence that has only conceded 1 goal in two games :)
I was watching Jules second half and the number of times he picked the ball up in space but then just immediately looked to pass rather than carrying the ball forward. He has a glazed look that to me feels like he is over-coached and is focused on remembering what he has been told to do rather than playing a bit more by instinct or according to the situation. Probably true for a lot of players atm.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster

Jeez, if you can't be relatively happy with Sinisalo's contribution, then what is there to be positive about. Not as good as Dawson, better than Blackman, for me. All three fine for us.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jeez, if you can't be relatively happy with Sinisalo's contribution, then what is there to be positive about. Not as good as Dawson, better than Blackman, for me. All three fine for us.
I said he's been decent enough, not slating the bloke but I think a lot of his praise is a little over the top.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was watching Jules second half and the number of times he picked the ball up in space but then just immediately looked to pass rather than carrying the ball forward. He has a glazed look that to me feels like he is over-coached and is focused on remembering what he has been told to do rather than playing a bit more by instinct or according to the situation. Probably true for a lot of players atm.
double post

scottus86

My team would be

--‐---------------Sinisalo-----------------
--Sweeney-Diabate-Hartridge--
Niskanen-------Kite---------Harper
-‐-----------Cole---------Trevitt----------
-------------Aitchison‐--------------------
-----------‐-------------------Yanic---------

1)Aimson
2)Lee
3)Scott