• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage vs Exeter prediction and discussion thread

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
270 for Stevenage is terrible and probably going to be our worst ever following there
it does seem low doesn’t it, hopefully a few are going to pay on the day and rock up…

denzel

Just looked at the betting odds on this. RHK's 4-1 is at 150-1. The first 10 (yes, ten) shortest price goalscorers are all Stevenage players.
Anyone with a semblance of optimism needs to lump on.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tomorrow's brief match report ...

"We played well, just a pity we can't score goals at the moment. Grateful that we have a football club".

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Preview including links to the interview on YouTube

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I really hope whatever happens we have a proper go at them , i’d rather see weve lost 5-3 then go down without a fight to a 2 or 3-0 defeat…..give those 270 fans who are spending there hard earned cash a week or so before Xmas something to enjoy or a bit of hope ahead of the Xmas and New year fixtures that we can compete….

I’d like to see Sonny Cox start , we’ve not scored in the league since the 28th October so give the lad a chance
, give him 3 starts on the spin and see what happens.

denzel

Just put a quid on us at 5-1. I know I've gone full turtle, but ask yourselves this:

1)If we were third and at home to the worst team on current form, we would probably be bricking ourselves, how many times has that happened to us in the past?

2) We just have to win, the players know they have talent somewhere and will be dying to stick two fingers up to the naysayers. And being away, they will feel less pressure

3) I don't think I could cope with another loss.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just put a quid on us at 5-1. I know I've gone full turtle, but ask yourselves this:

1)If we were third and at home to the worst team on current form, we would probably be bricking ourselves, how many times has that happened to us in the past?

2) We just have to win, the players know they have talent somewhere and will be dying to stick two fingers up to the naysayers. And being away, they will feel less pressure

You make some good points, however as someone said (possibly on another thread) about when we were terrible in the 90s, we could still pick up the odd result here or there. This side can't pick up the odd result here or there because we create absolutely nothing and we have no threat. We could be absolutely awful but have a lump up top which means we might nick a goal from a set piece but I just don't see where a goal is coming from.

Grecian Max

As DR has said, this team creates nothing of any note, has no one that can shoot other than Trevitt from range and a defence that will always gift 2 or 3 golden opportunities per game. And that's before you take in Stevenage's form 😬

Grecianman135

Nothing but a loss after two early goals before half time both from Reid,all four stands agree to sing in unison to we want Gary out,Taggy comes out at half time in a similar notion to a ****** up Delia smith,in a booming passionate outburst,"let's be having you"

We concede a further two goals before full-time and Gary signs a new two year deal as a reward for absolutely barnstorming the club through the division to League Two.... 👀🥴

4-0 to Satan... 😈

(I've hit the whiskey rather early chaps..😂 it's easier these days to prepare for a city game half cut that way your drowning your sorrows before and during the fact )

Another Exeter City drubbing. We all know City will not score, that is not a prediction, that is past, present and future.

As for Satanage, I would say they will at least score once, which means another loss.

City shots on target I predict 2

This is the worst City team/squad I had seen for 3 decades. Our future looks dire