• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage vs Exeter prediction and discussion thread

I was at Darlington away, last game of 1991/92 season. They were already relegated and we had to win to ensure our own safety- we lost 5-2 but avoided the drop as Bury lost. Weird scenes of jubilation and relief at the end. Will never forget that day.
I was on the pitch celebrating the Green Slime's relegation that day

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Aimson suspended?
Yep. A brainless second yellow last week :mad:

Alistair20000

Bleddy hate Fatty Evans’ Stevenage outfit but fear a 2-0 defeat incoming

Grecian Max

There were certainly periods in the 90s where an away match was almost a guaranteed defeat, but there was always hope that at home we might win the odd match. Now, I expect defeat every match.

5-0 Stevenage.
Exactly this. I’ve never had so little hope going into games.

gilbertshoot

3-0 Stevenage, we will stay in the game for a mere 20 mins, and then as like every other week go 1-0 down and have Literally no idea what to do next, let in a couple more lose 3-0 and hear the same old crap that we played well for spells, told to stick with the team in this difficult moment, and that our luck is out.

Tired.
Deja vu all over again. This just about sums up this tragic, painful and embarrassing loop we seem stuck in. My non-City mates are constantly asking what the hell is going on? They've even stopped taking the **** and now offer sympathy. I've seen City through some ***** times but this is is one of the most depressing and worrying times. We need a reset and a new start. Please

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
270 tickets sold so far for this game.

270 tickets sold so far for this game.
That’s some dedication👏 never been my favourite away trip, with the probable stuffing on the cards this time, Christmas shopping actually seems more appealing…

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
That’s some dedication👏 never been my favourite away trip, with the probable stuffing on the cards this time, Christmas shopping actually seems more appealing…
I will be listening via Radio Devon tomorrow afternoon in absolute hope and no expectation. We are surely due a complete fluke of a win at some point soon ? Surely. I mean if we get 10 penalties we might win 3-2.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I will be listening via Radio Devon tomorrow afternoon in absolute hope and no expectation. We are surely due a complete fluke of a win at some point soon ? Surely. I mean if we get 10 penalties we might win 3-2.
i have a sneaky suspicion it could be tomorrow , i don’t know why but i just feel at some point the footballing gods will give us a scrappy 1-0 win with an own goal from Stevenage…

the clubs social media team will release a montage of famous ECFC wins and promotion will be back on

Grecian Max

270 for Stevenage is terrible and probably going to be our worst ever following there