• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage vs Exeter prediction and discussion thread

i8cornwall

I'm fully confident we can do there and do the unthinkable.... that's right score a goal!

Stevenage 4-1 City!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm fully confident we can do there and do the unthinkable.... that's right score a goal!

Stevenage 4-1 City!
and if the unthinkable happens it will be an OG :)

Grecianpasty

‐-------------------Sinsalo---‐-----------
---Sweeney Hartridge Jules----
-Nisaken Carroll Trevitt. Wildschut-
-------------aitchson cox---‐------‐---
--------------------Diabate----‐‐----‐----

Memphis09

O.k. I understand that Reid had a serious injury and we let him go because we couldn't see his career progressing but why, when it became clear that he was over the injury at Torquay didn't we bring him back?
We'd put a lot of investment into his development and was an exciting prospect. This is not something I didn't say at the time.
Injury or not he was not very good at the time
Think we made the correct decision at the time in his career
There are always going to players who do better when moved on
Dazza is a prime example from the scum

Bridgy 81

I’m just desperate for a decent performance and hopefully a point or three.
I can’t remember a time (in my experience) where I’ve been less expectant.
Let’s try and hang on in there though.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m just desperate for a decent performance and hopefully a point or three.
I can’t remember a time (in my experience) where I’ve been less expectant.
Let’s try and hang on in there though.
There were certainly periods in the 90s where an away match was almost a guaranteed defeat, but there was always hope that at home we might win the odd match. Now, I expect defeat every match.

5-0 Stevenage.

Bridgy 81

There were certainly periods in the 90s where an away match was almost a guaranteed defeat, but there was always hope that at home we might win the odd match. Now, I expect defeat every match.

5-0 Stevenage.
Luckily for me the 90s were a time that I was mostly otherwise occupied.
Fortunately, I think.

Mid Devon Grecian

5-0 Stevenage.
I was at Darlington away, last game of 1991/92 season. They were already relegated and we had to win to ensure our own safety- we lost 5-2 but avoided the drop as Bury lost. Weird scenes of jubilation and relief at the end. Will never forget that day.

gui

1-0 City .

Ex-ciderrr

3-0 Stevenage, we will stay in the game for a mere 20 mins, and then as like every other week go 1-0 down and have Literally no idea what to do next, let in a couple more lose 3-0 and hear the same old crap that we played well for spells, told to stick with the team in this difficult moment, and that our luck is out.

Tired.