• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage build up.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
1pm kick off. I'm predicting a win to lift the winter gloom , that's if the game isn't rained off of course.

If Law doesn't play a major part then I'm guessing there's something wrong with him that they're not revealing, otherwise there won't be many changes as the selection is generally okay as opposed to the motivation shown. Jonny Max should keep his shirt too.

Hope he's got them practising delivery from crosses from dead ball situations which is feckin woeful for any team let alone a professional one.

I'm also predicting the MDT to start approximately ten minutes before kick off. COYR

Bongo1959

It's difficult to tell which city team will turn up . The one that wins 5_0 or the one that couldn't pass to there granny , got to be a win or concentrate on building for next season .

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wanting a confidence building 3-0

Expecting a 1-1

Legohead

Banned
Satanage are on a really good run of form. Only beaten once in their last 8 league games. Most of them have been draws however. Also, they are the only side in the league to have not won away yet and have the 2nd poorest away goals for record with 6 goals. Just three ahead of bottom club Saafend.

In short, it shouldn't matter which formation we play for this or which players are selected. It's a game that should be won, with no excuses.

I'm going for a 3-0.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seriously, how is the rain in God's own? Is a waterlogged pitch a possibility?/

Red Devon

Seriously, how is the rain in God's own? Is a waterlogged pitch a possibility?/
Favourable forecast for the next couple of days. I wouldn’t have thought that the weather will cause any issues for this game.

Red Devon

Matthew Donohue with the whistle on Saturday.

andrew p long

starting a run where our Saturday games also have eight consecutive Tuesday games in between as well.

16 games in 52 days. No respite (unless the weather or Covid intervenes)

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
starting a run where our Saturday games also have eight consecutive Tuesday games in between as well.

16 games in 52 days. No respite (unless the weather or Covid intervenes)
And still only 1 centre forward that the manager has any faith in!

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matt Taylor has said that "it looks like we're gonna be missing Joel Randall this weekend".

Time for Nicky Law to get a start?

Last edited: