• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage build up.

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Joel Randall has a hamstring injury.... Taylor maybe available next Tuesday....

Bongo1959

Surely we got to give this league a go what's the point else mix it up a bit for Jeff's sake !!!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Law has to start. I understood why he wasn't in the team when we were winning every week but he needs his place back now. Get him in the team and put him in his strongest position, regardless of who has to drop out or what formation it means we have to play. He's been our best player for the 2 seasons prior to this one, why the fark isn't he playing.

Devonbean

Law has to start. I understood why he wasn't in the team when we were winning every week but he needs his place back now. Get him in the team and put him in his strongest position, regardless of who has to drop out or what formation it means we have to play. He's been our best player for the 2 seasons prior to this one, why the fark isn't he playing.
Exactly. Play the best players in their best positions. Have Ajose and Fisher on the bench and if goals are needed, play them. Have to try to go for a win, too many draws.

IndoMike

Guess Sparkes will start as LB or LW.
A few players now carrying hamstring injuries.

Albumen

Guess Sparkes will start as LB or LW.
A few players now carrying hamstring injuries.
Or Right wing.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Or Right wing.
Rightwing, although I've never met him, I think is too old to play, certainly at full back :)

OmanGrecian

Loss incoming

969624E2-FFEF-4BEE-9ED6-614DE28CA21F.jpeg

Red Devon

Or Right wing.
Would like to see him on his natural left side in front of Page.

IndoMike

Or Right wing.
If Caprice and Key are fit I think they are more likely to play on the right and Sparkes on the left. But I guess Matt will play him wherever he needs him. It would be interesting to see how he would get on playing on the right for a full game, though.