• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Steve Perryman tonight

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Word on the street is SP got Mr Yates & Mr le Milliere mixed up...:D
Someone at the meeting has said that he didn't use a person's name just said that it was the guy with the earpiece. Which would mean Neil and for what I'd find very odd.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Could have been Beethoven?

Antony Moxey

Someone at the meeting has said that he didn't use a person's name just said that it was the guy with the earpiece. Which would mean Neil and for what I'd find very odd.
Perhaps he simply has a completely rational hatred of that bloody earpiece. Personally I think as long as NLM continues to sport it he deserves any and all criticism he might get. Steve Perryman obviously, and rightly, concurs.

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
I have known Neil for over 30 years. A good bloke and Exeter City through and through. Some years ago I walked out of an EGM which had been rearranged to make it difficult for London Exiles to attend. In his absence members of our trust lambasted him knowing he could not respond. I went home and shortly thereafter resigned my trust membership.

Northern Red

I have known Neil for over 30 years. A good bloke and Exeter City through and through. Some years ago I walked out of an EGM which had been rearranged to make it difficult for London Exiles to attend. In his absence members of our trust lambasted him knowing he could not respond. I went home and shortly thereafter resigned my trust membership.
Village run club that continue to lose good people, What you said doesn't surprise me as it won't others.

Who is the trust chairman? Wouldn't know who he was if he was sat next to me but I know of NLM who sits with the fans.

100milesaway

Surely, PT was the cliché, a parody of himself....
I think he became that
All the dressing up was rather fun to start with but in the end I hoped he’d stop wearing silly hats

He achieved a lot though and I’m still beyond outraged that he’s been ousted but I hope I’ll eat my words in years to come

Alistair20000

I think he became that
All the dressing up was rather fun to start with but in the end I hoped he’d stop wearing silly hats

He achieved a lot though and I’m still beyond outraged that he’s been ousted but I hope I’ll eat my words in years to come
Oh dear.

He was not ousted. He chose not to accept the contract that was offered.

100milesaway

Oh dear.

He was not ousted. He chose not to accept the contract that was offered.
I think that’s somewhat naive !

Alistair20000

I think that’s somewhat naive !
I thought those were the FCATS. Workings please to show how “ousted” is correct.

Last edited:

100milesaway

There are no such thing as facts, just stuff we get told.