• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

St Pauli Song

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Palace fans make it sound awesome, ive actually been singing it to the Poles at work as a practice for the time when it could come to city, obviously they didnt understand, so I called them gay fat boys, in Polish, cos im fluent now

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Decent if sufficient numbers get behind it, even if it is a song known more in this country to Stevenage Borough!

If only around twelve people bother to go through with it then it will flop faster than the Poznan did. Not a big fan of recycling any other club's songs but if it aids the atmosphere then f*ckers can't be choosers.

ORy

Really like Ring of Fire. Believe this a northern version of the Balkan original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijk8GQZP1pA

Grecian Max

Decent if sufficient numbers get behind it, even if it is a song known more in this country to Stevenage Borough!

If only around twelve people bother to go through with it then it will flop faster than the Poznan did. Not a big fan of recycling any other club's songs but if it aids the atmosphere then f*ckers can't be choosers.
50+ at least sang it last night numerous times.

Plus 99% of our chants are unoriginal

Poultice

Really like Ring of Fire. Believe this a northern version of the Balkan original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijk8GQZP1pA
So freekin Grimsby got there first.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
50+ at least sang it last night numerous times.

Plus 99% of our chants are unoriginal
Aye, but our away atmosphere has always tended to be much better Maxwell, I was thinking more along the lines of the bank.

Plus 99% is a probably a little harsh, though it'd take a historian more knowledgable than I to confirm whether songs like 'We'll score again' etc were ours or borrowed from someone else at the time

city_is_my_life

We need more of the East/Central European style songs as ours are far too fast and squeaky. I remember the last time the Swiss Grecians were over here and they couldn't believe how fast our songs are. Best example of this is "We're the red and white army", which sounds even worse at home games when the actually song is playing and people still can't sing it in time!

ECFC traveller

What's a "Ultra" and how do I become an "Ultra" lol

Grecian2K

Something to help you cope during particularly bad periods?

Doug P

Coming from Exmuff is a good start ;)