• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

St. James Park - Championship Ground

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
From the feedback recently it seems the first thing to resolve is the catering inside SJP. Quite how that gets done though I don't know.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
From the feedback recently it seems the first thing to resolve is the catering inside SJP. Quite how that gets done though I don't know.
I don’t think anyone does SRJ.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don’t think anyone does SRJ.
Is the right answer. Without almost limitless resources of cash and time, I can't see us fully resolving these issues. All we can do is try to make small improvements over time, which appears to be what we are trying to do.

Oldsmobile-88

Is the right answer. Without almost limitless resources of cash and time, I can't see us fully resolving these issues. All we can do is try to make small improvements over time, which appears to be what we are trying to do.
Indeed.
3 new warming ovens were purchased over the summer, best part of £4K I’d imagine. Improved capacity by 50% in away end & 33% in the Stanno & BB.
Bain Maries(free from Weslers) to increase food sales/capacity for Hot Dogs. Not sure what else can be done.

tom_ecfc

Indeed.
3 new warming ovens were purchased over the summer, best part of £4K I’d imagine. Improved capacity by 50% in away end & 33% in the Stanno & BB.
Bain Maries(free from Weslers) to increase food sales/capacity for Hot Dogs. Not sure what else can be done.
This is the kind of thing I like to hear, but haven’t from the club (Apart from the new hot dogs on sale). As a fan owned club it would be great to hear these little improvements alongside the bigger (training ground/pitch etc). Communicating as much positive improvement aspects of your business you can, will only drive a continued positive fan engagement. This engagement will also give the fans an opportunity to feedback any further improvements they see which will further enhance how our unique fan owned club works.

Oldsmobile-88

This is the kind of thing I like to hear, but haven’t from the club (Apart from the new hot dogs on sale). As a fan owned club it would be great to hear these little improvements alongside the bigger (training ground/pitch etc). Communicating as much positive improvement aspects of your business you can, will only drive a continued positive fan engagement. This engagement will also give the fans an opportunity to feedback any further improvements they see which will further enhance how our unique fan owned club works.
You heard about Hotdogs first on this forum 😎

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is the kind of thing I like to hear, but haven’t from the club (Apart from the new hot dogs on sale). As a fan owned club it would be great to hear these little improvements alongside the bigger (training ground/pitch etc). Communicating as much positive improvement aspects of your business you can will only drive a continues positive fan engagement. This engagement will also give the fans an opportunity to feedback any further improvements they see which will further enhance how our unique fan owed club works.
In fairness this is happening. The club hold supporter engagement groups with small groups of supporters and this stuff is discussed. There may be a case for more proactive comms, but I guess this stuff is not that sexy to most fans?

tom_ecfc

In fairness this is happening. The club hold supporter engagement groups with small groups of supporters and this stuff is discussed. There may be a case for more proactive comms, but I guess this stuff is not that sexy to most fans?
I’m aware of the new supporter engagement groups, but what are the results, what has changed. Also, it would be good to hear from the top tier table (board) around their views on where we go from here. The last I heard was project 6000, what now?

denzel

Give us 1.5 mn and we'll fill in a corner and name it after you. Come on, Elon.

Interesting people don't think we have money coming in, the window has been generous, and yes there are 3 tranches of money, but just humour those asking positive questions - for the common good. If we invested £100k in the latest equipment - beer pouring equipment, ovens, adjustments to the ground, new outlets in small bits of spare space. Hey even do a space audit of the school block offices. There is talk of fan engagement and yet we don't seem to communicate as well as some have said. Yet as a fan base we are very demanding. It the small things.

How many fans don't eat or drink near the ground now, due to the queues. Is there space for a fan zone somewhere near the ground, and for the benefit of any doubt - no light shows were mentioned in this post. :cool:

Note to the Post: QOTPOD team are delighted and happy we have sell-outs and very happy with the direction of travel, this is not a moan, nor a lack of positivity. Just debate.