• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

St. James Park - Championship Ground

Red Bill

Its 1.2mn with Plymouth and Torbay, 800k without as they are not part of Devon County Council
Ah I see! Wondered where Wiki got the extra 50%

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Frustratingly, everyone I know from Wellington ,who has a passing interest in football, supports Bristol City, despite the closest station being Tiverton Parkway...
For now. They're getting their own station again soon.

ianaplincorners

Thanks for posting. Don't forget to look at the plan at the end of the first article, it's overleaf when it looks like the article is finished.
wasn't it proven that this wasn't actually possible as it wouldn't fit? Genuine question. There's also a lot of people on here with deep pockets, there's limited space and to me trying to increase the capacity to Championship standard whatever that may be would be money better off spent at a new stadium

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
wasn't it proven that this wasn't actually possible as it wouldn't fit? Genuine question. There's also a lot of people on here with deep pockets, there's limited space and to me trying to increase the capacity to Championship standard whatever that may be would be money better off spent at a new stadium

I'm sure Antony Moxey surveyed it and concluded it wouldn't fit. I could be wrong though.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm sure Antony Moxey surveyed it and concluded it wouldn't fit. I could be wrong though.
it's very tight but I thought it would go in.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
This one?

At the Amex?

Against Peterborough?

Brighton were in the Championship when they signed Harley. We never played them.
Great finish that, I was gutted when that went in and he kissed the badge. Around the time Sean Devine was manager and we played with an octagon shaped goal. Crazy times.

Grecian Max

One of my favourite exeweb tropes is the Moxey Survey Day, infamous and legally binding it forms part of the core doctrine of these boards

Grecian Max

it's very tight but I thought it would go in.
Thats what she….

tom_ecfc

I wonder what is high on the list for the board to carry on the fantastic upward curve to get SJP’s cogs all turning in the right direction?

What I’m getting at is…with most league games being a home sell out or there about, what improvements can we look forward to to help improve income on matchdays, but also the fan matchday experience.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder what is high on the list for the board to carry on the fantastic upward curve to get SJP’s cogs all turning in the right direction?

What I’m getting at is…with most league games being a home sell out or there about, what improvements can we look forward to to help improve income on matchdays, but also the fan matchday experience.
Small, inexpensive and iterative improvements. We don't have the funds for anything grand at the moment. Maybe if Levy loosens the purse strings at Tottenham and spunks a silly wedge on Ollie, things might be different.