• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

SSD fanzine subscriptions 2019/20

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't mention the bleddy website to me :)

A UK subscription is £8 and thanks as always for your ongoing support.

We haven't looked into folders but I'll put it on the agenda for the next SSD board meeting.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
All done, merci. (The links weren't working after all, so used the email address for PayPal).

Legohead

Banned
Hi all. Is the site up and running again now as i would like to subscribe again for this season. Thanks lads.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Not yet. But if you go to PayPal and enter the above email address, together with the derisory sum of £8.00, that'll do well enough. (y)

Legohead

Banned
Haha no probs. Thanks Rae. I'll sort that out as soon as i can then.

Legohead

Banned
Hi lads. Done the payment through paypal this aft.

Bittners a Legend

I too have finally remembered to do this. Thanks feverpitch and Log. Even with the website down it is very easy to pay via paypal.

I'll put it on the agenda for the next SSD board meeting.
Any chance of some anecdotes from SSD board meetings? I'll bet there are shenanigans & hi-jinks aplenty...

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any chance of some anecdotes from SSD board meetings? I'll bet there are shenanigans & hi-jinks aplenty...
All board meeting anecdotes are 🍪 based aren't they? Lionel's in charge of the minute taking.

SomeSunnyDay

Biscuits aside, issue 25 of Some Sunny Day is out on Saturday (28 Sept) and will be on sale at the Park before the game for just £1.

This week is the last chance to subscribe if you have not done so already. Many thanks if you have already subscribed.

Unfortunately, our website is still down due to problems we've been having with transferal of our web hosting. :mad: However, you can still subscribe using Paypal by following these simple steps:
  1. Go to https://www.paypal.com
  2. Log in
  3. On the tab Money, click Send or request money
  4. Under the tab Send, add our email address: [email protected]
  5. Enter the amount (£8 for UK subs, £14 for Western Europe)
  6. Check your shipping address is correct then click Continue
If you would like to pay in alternative way i.e. by cheque then please PM or email us to arrange this.

The SSD Team