• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Squeeky bum time ?

grecianfaniow

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-12332438

Risdale is off if he dont see the japs cash by Feb 8th! = Argyle no more?!?!?? especially when Plymouth c*nty council won't buy back the ground and re-rent it to the gargs :-O what a mess , heres hoping you dont go out of business all together it will be the ultimate scandal.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yeah but it won't be the council's fault for letting the club die. It'll be years of mismanagement overseen by that Stapleton bloke.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah I saw this, I love the fact that now Risdale has sold all the family silver and made his money he's going to make a speedy getaway.

I love watching a consummate professional at work.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yeah I saw this, I love the fact that now Risdale has sold all the family silver and made his money he's going to make a speedy getaway.

I love watching a consummate professional at work.

"Our Peter"

Yeah, good one Ian.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Risdale orders new seat for his office at Gnome Park

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll get stick for this, but I can't bring myself to banter about the situation any more (it's THAT serious).

The fans are paying the price for their collective greed and arrogance having been duped into thinking they could sustain upper-half Championship football, but lots of us would have being open to being duped the same pre-2003. Argyle were never going to take notice of the harsh lesson learned by us as they regarded us as 'beneath' them.

Still will be sad to see them go, although now I'm beginning to think it's inevitable.

grecianfaniow

Yeah but it won't be the council's fault for letting the club die. It'll be years of mismanagement overseen by that Stapleton bloke.
Didn't say it was there fault, I always refer to councils that way after paying my council tax, f*cking robbing corrupt bastards (all councils in England !) but it surely dont help tho does it ?? LOL

grecianfaniow

Risdale orders new seat for his office at Gnome Park

Classic Reg