• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Squad Upgrade - League 1

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ruel Sotiriou was getting rave reviews at Leyton Orient in the second half of the season, I see he’s out of contact.

grecIAN Harris

Connor Washington is an interesting one. His strike rate isn't quite what I'd look for (about 1 in 4) but I've seen a lot worse but he always seems to be a player who does a lot for his side's. Wages might be a problem but he is 30.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps I should take a different look at the stats.

Maybe I'll be a convert and join the calls of SHOOOOOT when Caprice picks it up..
Please don't. It's the old Lampard debate isn't it? Yes Frank scored a lot of goals but feck he missed a lot more.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Vadine Oliver perhaps?

Ten goals in a terrible Gillingham side.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Connor Washington is an interesting one. His strike rate isn't quite what I'd look for (about 1 in 4) but I've seen a lot worse but he always seems to be a player who does a lot for his side's. Wages might be a problem but he is 30.
Another decent shout.

Rosencrantz

Coley? I don't think he will off
I'm struggling to think of a worse, more ill informed article about City.

fred binneys head

Ruel Sotiriou was getting rave reviews at Leyton Orient in the second half of the season, I see he’s out of contact.
We’re trying to sign him but he won’t return our calls.

STURTZ

Sotiriou is exactly the 5ype of player that would suit our club, established striker and yet young enough to develop. Was very impressed with him this season.

Last edited:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Vadine Oliver perhaps?

Ten goals in a terrible Gillingham side.
Good record at Gills but not sure he’s the run in behind type of striker that we seem to favour. Plus I imagine he’ll command high wages…I bet he’ll end up at someone like Salford or Wrexham.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good record at Gills but not sure he’s the run in behind type of striker that we seem to favour. Plus I imagine he’ll command high wages…I bet he’ll end up at someone like Salford or Wrexham.
Oliver is a one in five striker fairly average career stats. Salford and Wrexham will be looking much higher up the pyramid I fancy