• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Squad Upgrade - League 1

older-codger

Are Cam, Amond and Phillips aboard the Promotion Express?
Cam certainly is

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
And Podge. Not sure Kieran was there.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stand to be corrected but reasonably sure Oz wasn't on the bus parade tonight. Read into that what you will.
I'm sure I heard his name being chanted on the Radio Devon coverage which might suggest otherwise.

Cowshed Grecian

Yep Cam onboard the bus, not interested in watching Sheff Wed...he wants to stay!

ExmouthMart

They have done well for a small club,but I think they will lose some good players,Bristol City are looking at Kane Wilson and others may leave so it would leave them a bit short,will be interesting to see how they get on next season
I’d imagine they will have a bigger budget than us with Dale Vince continuing to put his money into backing them. Plus the old chestnut of being closer to Birmingham/London for those who don’t fancy venturing into the back of beyond will make them a more attractive option. We will be relying on players (hopefully!) stepping up to League One level, loans and players hoping to kick start their careers again. Will also depend on any player sales giving us some immediate cash to spend but as these deals in the past seem to be spread over a period of time that might not give us the necessary funds immediately. So it will interesting to see whats going to happen.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stand to be corrected but reasonably sure Oz wasn't on the bus parade tonight. Read into that what you will.
Oz was definitely there. He bled his air horn dry 😀

DawlishBouy

Another 4 clubs publish their retained lists:

simcity

Another 4 clubs publish their retained lists:
Wouldn't mind us taking a look at Chapman & Thompson from Gills!

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm sure we were linked with Vadaine Oliver before he went to Northampton

wiveygrecian

Yes we were in for him
I'm sure we were linked with Vadaine Oliver before he went to Northampton